-
November 24th, 2004, 10:44 PM
#811
HB Forum Owner
BTW, my last post was obviously IRT Dreamer's previous, didn't see Xellos' till now. Nice wallpaper.
-
November 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
#812
Inactive Member
-
November 25th, 2004, 04:09 AM
#813
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehe,w ell changed my BG again, I found something more sweeter:
http://www.angelfire.com/scary/dream..._Desktop31.JPG
-
November 25th, 2004, 04:25 AM
#814
Inactive Member
-
November 25th, 2004, 04:30 AM
#815
HB Forum Owner
Loli shoujo-ai. Your family won't be happy with us if they see it, I guess. At least I wouldn't if I were your family...
-
November 25th, 2004, 04:35 AM
#816
Inactive Member
OMGWTFROLFSPLURT!!! Damn that rules! zOMG source/torrent plz
-
November 25th, 2004, 05:01 AM
#817
Senior Hostboard Member
Thanks me2, but I still don't get it. Bah you know me, i'm stupid.
-
November 25th, 2004, 12:37 PM
#818
Inactive Member
-
November 25th, 2004, 12:57 PM
#819
Senior Hostboard Member
This whole page from OCB's post.
-
November 25th, 2004, 01:24 PM
#820
Inactive Member
Your background is loli shoujo ai, while mine has absolutely nothing to do with with loli or shoujo ai, aside fromt he fact there's a girl in it.
OCB was asking for the where that came from, but *chan style.
Miguel and I were saying your family probably won't like the fact that you have a softcore pr0n picture of little anime girls on your desktop [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks